Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Graphite
- Program Settings: Five program settings (for Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts, and Self-Cleaning) ensure walk-away convenience and consistent results. The A3500 pairs with the Vitamix Perfect Blend App: Unlock the Ascent Series A3500's full potential with 17 programs and 500+ recipes with the iOS + Android app.
- Touchscreen Controls give the machine a sleek silhouette and are easily wiped clean.Electrical Ratings – 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps. Cord: 4 feet. HP: 2.2-peak
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity: The motor base is able to read the container size you’ve chosen and automatically adjust program settings and maximum blending times accordingly. Add a range of compatible container sizes, building a customized blending system designed to fit your needs.
- Programmable Timer: A built-in timer helps avoid over- or under-processing your custom recipes. Set the timer to the length of your blend, and it will turn the machine off automatically. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, low-profile classic tamper, Simply Blending Cookbook
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in virtually any home. It is one of the most important kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are many different forms of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Below we show the five best selling models that are available.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- No more lost beaters. The storage case easily snaps onto the hand mixer. The case holds the included attachments to prevent lost beaters and reduce kitchen clutter.
- 6 speeds with QuickBurst button. This versatile hand mixer has 6 different speed options, plus a QuickBurst button for an extra burst of power when you need it. It easily handles a variety of ingredient, from nuts to dry flour and creamy butter. Rest stabilizer Six speeds with Quick
- Versitile attachments and easy eject feature. The hand mixer comes with 2 traditional beaters and a whisk. Simply press the speed dial to release the dishwasher safe attachments for fast cleanup without getting your hands messy.
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
It is important to look for a mixer that may last. There are many various materials that mixers are manufactured from, and it is crucial to make sure that they are durable and will not break easily.
Among the many considerations whenever selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The greater amount of features it has, the better - as long as they are helpful ones! The greatest mixers are frequently equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of depending on what you're making.
Size also matters when choosing your mixer. You will want to make certain so it will fit in your kitchen area.
The energy of the mixer can be a good thing to give consideration to. You will need to find a mixer with enough power making sure that it can do every one of the tasks you need it to do, yet not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient power to mix ingredients completely. A strong motor will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check always whether the mixer has a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without the problems.
The cost for the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You will need to find a mixer with good quality and a reasonable cost soyou won't have to bother about constantly changing it.
Amount of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have multiple speed settings, which can be beneficial.
There are numerous types of mixers on the market today and they all come along with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution when it comes to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You might also want a machine with several speeds so you can choose between high or low speed depending about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful kitchen mixer will additionally have an element that allows you to lock the head onto the bowl, making it more secure and prevents any unwelcome movement during use.