Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Maya Appliances founded in 1978 manufactured & marketed Kitchen Appliances under the brand name Preethi. The Company successfully migrated the business in 2011 and began a new chapter with innovative Kitchen Appliances under the brand name Vidiem.
- The Vidiem Evo Nero is a sleek, durable, and powerful (650 Watts Heavy Duty Aria Cool Tec Motor-Patent Pending, 110V) Mixer-Grinder. The appliance features 3 variable speeds and 1 pulse mode.This mode works intermittently. Designed for use in the USA and Canada. This powerful motors produces about 85 db (decibels) when operating at Top Speed.
- Comes with complimentary tool kit with spares for future use and also one additional clear dome lid small jar adds more volume to the grinding.Comes with three durable stainless steel jars (0.4L, .75L, 1.5L capacity), each fitted with multipurpose cutting blades and lids. The dynamically balanced Vortex Flow SS 304 Stainless steel blades will allow you to liquefy, grind, grate, crush, etc. Suitable for even the toughest ingredients.
- Ideal for crushing ice, mincing meat, grinding coffee, and for making: masala, idly, dosa, vada batter, soups, and milkshakes.Self-Locking Jars with the ergonomic handles ensure secure fitting of Jar with Mixer Base allowing to quickly engage and release. Tri-Mate Couplers are self-aligning, high strength & designed to withstand the high torque and load required for tough grinding applications. The design is so powerful that it finishes grinding in a matter of seconds.
- It is normal for motor to have a smell when it is new. This will dissipate over time. 2 Year Warranty on Motor & 1 Year Warranty on Product- Aria Cool Tec Motor (Patent pending) with the unique Air Pump System, Quadra Flow Technology & Fully enclosed Di-electric Motor Casing provides 40% more cooling, 20% more torque, 20% more power & 10% less power consumption. It is normal for motor to have a smell when it is new. This will dissipate over time.
5 Of The Top Selling Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every house. It is one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it allows you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are plenty of types of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Here we show the five best selling models that are available.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 2 PRODUCTS IN 1: Why take up room in your kitchen for 2 mixers when 1 space-saving appliance does it all? The stand mixer is perfect for thick mixtures like cookie and bread dough and the hand mixer easily unlocks from the base for quick mixing jobs.
- 5 ATTACHMENTS AND 4 QT. STAINLESS STEEL BOWL. Set includes 2 traditional beaters, 2 dough hooks and whisk, and the 4 qt. bowl is large enough to accommodate your favorite recipes. For easy cleanup, attachments and bowl are dishwasher safe.
- POWERFUL MOTOR FOR ALL YOUR MIXING NEEDS. The 290 watt peak power* motor lets you easily do everything from mixing batter and kneading thick dough to whipping fluffy meringue.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
It is important to locate a mixer that will last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, and it's also important to make sure that they are durable and will not break easily.
Among the many important things when choosing a kitchen mixer is how versatile it is. The greater amount of features it has, the better - as long as they are useful ones! The best mixers are usually equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of depending on what you are actually making.
Size also matters whenever choosing your kitchen mixer. You shall wish to make yes so it will fit in your kitchen area.
The energy of the mixer is also a thing that is good consider. You want to find a mixer with enough power making sure that it can do most of the tasks you need it to complete, yet not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have enough power to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also check whether the mixer features a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The cost of the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You will need to find a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou won't have to worry about constantly replacing it.
Number of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, that may be very useful.
There are plenty of types of mixers available on the market today and they all come with their own sets of pros and cons. There clearly no size fits all solution with regards to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You could also want a machine with multiple speeds so that you can select from high or low speed based on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful kitchen mixer will also have an element that enables you to lock the head onto the bowl, helping to make it more secure and stops any undesired motion during usage.