Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System, 1400 WP, 5 Functions for Smoothies, Chopping, Dough & More with Auto IQ, 72-oz.* Blender Pitcher, 64-oz. Processor Bowl, (2) 24-oz. To-Go Cups, Grey
- MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ features a new modern design and more functionality than Ninja's original Kitchen System. (Versus BL770 based on the number of available blending programs.)
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: Ninja Total Crushing Blades give you perfectly crushed ice for your smoothies and frozen drinks with 1400 peak watts of professional power.
- FOOD PROCESSING: The 8-cup Precision Processor Bowl provides precision processing for even chopping and smooth purees.
- 5 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: 5 preset Auto-iQ programs allow you to create smoothies, frozen drinks, nutrient extractions, chopped mixtures, and dough, all at the touch of a button. Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
- AUTO-IQ TECHNOLOGY: take the guesswork out of drink making with intelligent programs that combine unique timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you.
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz Total Crushing Pitcher is great for making large batches for the whole family. (64 oz max liquid capacity).
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Two 24-oz. single-serve cups with spout lids make it easy to take delicious nutrient-rich smoothies on the go.
- MIX DOUGH IN SECONDS: Powerful dough mixer has the torque to fold in ingredients quickly and evenly, making up to 2 lbs. of dough in as little as 30 seconds.
- BLADES FOR ANY RECIPE: Stacked Blade Assembly for the pitcher, Dough Blade and Chopping Blade for the processor bowl, and Pro Extractor Blades Assembly for single-serve cups.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base, 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, (2) 24-oz. Single-Serve Cups with Spout Lids, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, 8-cup Precision Processor Bowl, Stacked Blade Assembly, Chopping Blade, Dough Blade, 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide, Instruction Booklet & Quick Start Guide.
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in almost any house. It is one of the most important kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are many different types of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Below we list the five top models that are available.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- No more lost beaters. The storage case easily snaps onto the hand mixer. The case holds the included attachments to prevent lost beaters and reduce kitchen clutter.
- 6 speeds with QuickBurst button. This versatile hand mixer has 6 different speed options, plus a QuickBurst button for an extra burst of power when you need it. It easily handles a variety of ingredient, from nuts to dry flour and creamy butter. Rest stabilizer Six speeds with Quick
- Versitile attachments and easy eject feature. The hand mixer comes with 2 traditional beaters and a whisk. Simply press the speed dial to release the dishwasher safe attachments for fast cleanup without getting your hands messy.
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
You will need to look for a mixer which will last. There are many various materials that mixers are produced from, which is important to ensure that they are durable and certainly will not break effortlessly.
One of many many considerations when selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The more features it has, the better - provided that they are useful ones! The greatest mixers are often equipped with a variety of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of dependent on what you're making.
Size also matters whenever choosing your kitchen mixer. You will wish to make sure that it will fit in your kitchen .
The energy of the mixer can also be a good thing to consider. You will want to find a mixer with enough power to ensure that it can do all the tasks you require it to complete, yet not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient power to mix ingredients completely. A strong motor will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also check always whether the mixer has a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price of the mixer is also important to consider. You want to locate a mixer with good quality and a reasonable price soyou will not have to be worried about constantly changing it.
Wide range of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have multiple speed settings, which can be very helpful.
There are numerous types of mixers in the marketplace today and they all come with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution with regards to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You could also want a machine with several speeds so you can choose between high or low speed depending on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best kitchen mixer will also have an attribute that enables you to lock the head onto the dish, making it more secure and prevents any undesirable movement during usage.