Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kitchenin Metal Stand Mixer, 5.3-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, 8-Speeds Kitchen Mixer, 400 Watt DC Motor Countertop Mixer with 12-Wire Whip, Flat Beater, Stainless Steel Dough Hook & Pouring Shield, Black
- Cast Metal Construction & Powerful DC Motor – This stand mixer was built to last metal construction, it is solid and sturdy. The 400 watt DC motor with steel gears is powerful and quiet, can quickly mix ground beef or thick dough.
- 8 Speeds & Timer Function – 8 Optimized speeds are powerful enough for any task or recipe whether it's mixing wet and dry ingredients, kneading bread dough or whipped cream. There is also a special timer function which helps achieve time free, just set time to mix, then you can walk away and do what you like.
- Tilt-Head & Planetary Motion Design – The tilting head feature allows easy access to the bowl, get the attachments on and off and easily add ingredients. Kitchenin mixer uses planetary motion to fold in the ingredients for great mixing results. The good size of 14.9 * 14.1*8.6 inches makes suitable for your countertop and cabinet.
- Universal Mounting Hub – The universal power hub allows you to turn the stand mixer into countless kitchen appliances without taking up all the space, 10+ attachments that can function as a blender, a pasta maker, veggie slicer shredder, a meat grinder, a spiralizer and more. *Sold separately.
- 5.3 QT Capacity Mixing Bowl & 3 Accessories – 5.3 Quart stainless steel bowl with handle can mix up to 10 dozen cookies or 5 loaf of bread or 15 pounds of mashed potatoes in one batch. Dishwasher safe. Model KM50 includes 1*stainless steel dough hook, 1* 12-Wire Whip, 1*coated beater, 1*plastic pouring shield. 3 years warranty.
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every home. It's one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are plenty of forms of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Here we list the five top selling models you can buy.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- No more lost beaters. The storage case easily snaps onto the hand mixer. The case holds the included attachments to prevent lost beaters and reduce kitchen clutter.
- 6 speeds with QuickBurst button. This versatile hand mixer has 6 different speed options, plus a QuickBurst button for an extra burst of power when you need it. It easily handles a variety of ingredient, from nuts to dry flour and creamy butter. Rest stabilizer Six speeds with Quick
- Versitile attachments and easy eject feature. The hand mixer comes with 2 traditional beaters and a whisk. Simply press the speed dial to release the dishwasher safe attachments for fast cleanup without getting your hands messy.
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
You should find a mixer that will last. There are many various materials that mixers are made from, which is essential to ensure that they are durable and can not break effortlessly.
One of the many considerations whenever selecting a mixer is how versatile it really is. The greater features it has, the better - provided that they are useful ones! The most effective mixers are frequently equipped with an assortment of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to use depending on what you're making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your mixer. You shall desire to make certain that it will fit in your kitchen area.
The power of the mixer is also a thing that is good think about. You want to find a mixer with enough power to ensure it may do every one of the tasks you require it doing, yet not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have sufficient energy to mix ingredients completely. A motor that is strong will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also check whether the mixer includes a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without the problems.
The cost of the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You will need to find a mixer with good quality and a reasonable cost soyou will not have to be worried about constantly changing it.
Wide range of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually numerous speed settings, which could be beneficial.
There are numerous types of mixers in the marketplace today and they all come along with their own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution in regards to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You may also want a machine with several speeds so you can select from high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful mixer will also have an attribute that enables you to lock the head onto the bowl, helping to make it more secure and stops any undesirable motion during usage.