Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
KitchenAid KSMC895CU 8-Quart Commercial Countertop Mixer with Bowl Guard, 10-Speed, Gear-Driven, Contour Silver
- NSF Certified for commercial use – whether you're mixing up batter or kneading a yeast dough, this mixer makes the process easier
- The stainless steel bowl guard provides added safety and prevents unwanted items from entering the mix area during operation, ensuring your creations are safe mix after mix
- Bowl-lift provides support for stable lixing, and the lever smoothly raises bowl into position for efficient beater-to-bowl contact, keeping it stable when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches
- High efficiency DC motor runs longer with less heat build-up – get optimum torque with less heat build-up and easily handle recipes needing longer mixing, kneading and whipping times
- 8-quart stainless steel bowl for small to large batches
5 Of The Best Selling Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any home. It's one of the most important kitchen appliances because it enables you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are numerous types of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Here we show the five best selling mixers you can buy.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- No more lost beaters. The storage case easily snaps onto the hand mixer. The case holds the included attachments to prevent lost beaters and reduce kitchen clutter.
- 6 speeds with QuickBurst button. This versatile hand mixer has 6 different speed options, plus a QuickBurst button for an extra burst of power when you need it. It easily handles a variety of ingredient, from nuts to dry flour and creamy butter. Rest stabilizer Six speeds with Quick
- Versitile attachments and easy eject feature. The hand mixer comes with 2 traditional beaters and a whisk. Simply press the speed dial to release the dishwasher safe attachments for fast cleanup without getting your hands messy.
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
It is vital to look for a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are produced from, which is essential to make sure that they are durable and certainly will not break effortlessly.
One of the most essential things when selecting a mixer is how versatile it is. The more features it has, the better - provided that they are helpful ones! Top mixers are frequently equipped with an assortment of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to utilize dependent on what you are making.
Size also matters whenever choosing your mixer. You will want to make yes that it will fit in your kitchen .
The power of the mixer is also a thing that is good start thinking about. You will need to find a mixer with enough power in order that it can do every one of the tasks you want it doing, but not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have enough power to mix ingredients completely. A strong motor will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check whether the mixer includes a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price of the mixer is also important to think about. You want to locate a mixer with good quality and a reasonable cost soyou may not have to be concerned about constantly replacing it.
Number of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, which could be very helpful.
There are plenty of types of mixers in the marketplace today and they all come using their own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution as it pertains to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You could also want a machine with multiple speeds so which you can choose between high or low speed depending on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful kitchen mixer will additionally have an attribute that enables you to lock the mind onto the dish, which makes it more secure and prevents any unwelcome movement during use.