Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Powered by your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Fits all Household KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- 6 Quick Change Blades and Peeling Blade to inspire healthy versions of classic recipes
- Premium Metal Construction for durable long lasting performance
- Storage Case holds the KitchenAid Spiralizer Plus and all accessories.
- Dishwasher safe blades on the top rack. Wipe body clean with a warm damp cloth.
- Med., Fine & Extra Fine Spiral, Small & Large Core Slice, Small Core Thin Slice & Peel
5 Of The Top Selling Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every home. It is one of the most important kitchen appliances because it allows you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Below we show the five top selling mixers that are available.
- No Time Wasting - Why pull out a traditional stand mixer when this ultimate hand mixer has all the functions you need in a jiffy. It is the perfect solution for the busy baker with a 5-speed dial and extra turbo function letting you choose the optimum mixing speed for any recipe.
- Maximum Comfort - Lightweight and with a soft grip non-slip handle, you can knead, mix and whip in comfort. The slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch and the upright stance design makes the hand held mixer easy to set aside.
- Versatile Attachments - No more working hands, the heavy-duty dough mixer hooks take the hard work out of kneading dough and other heavy mixtures. The powerfully designed beater attachments are perfect for beating heavy cream, butter, egg whites and batters as well as dishes like mashed potatoes! Use the easy eject control to release and clean your dishwasher safe attachments.
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
You will need to find a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, and it is crucial to make sure that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
Among the most important things whenever choosing a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The greater amount of features it has, the better - as long as they are helpful ones! The most effective mixers are usually equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to use depending on what you're making.
Size also matters when choosing your mixer. You shall want to make sure that it will fit in your kitchen space.
The energy of the mixer can also be a good thing to give consideration to. You will need to find a mixer with enough power to ensure that it may do all the tasks you want it to complete, yet not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have enough energy to mix ingredients completely. A motor that is strong will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check always whether the mixer includes a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price for the mixer is also important to think about. You want to find a mixer with good quality and a reasonable cost soyou won't have to be concerned about constantly replacing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually multiple speed settings, which can be very helpful.
There are numerous types of mixers available on the market today and they all come along with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution in regards to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You might also want a machine with multiple speeds so you can select from high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful home mixer will also have an element that enables you to lock the head onto the bowl, making it more secure and stops any unwanted movement during use.