Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
KitchenAid KSM150PSPT Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield – Pistachio
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Top Selling Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every home. It is one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it allows you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are various forms of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Below we show the five top models that are available.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
- SAME MIXING ACTION AS KITCHENAID STAND MIXERS*: Don't pay hundreds of dollars more than you need to for the same mixing performance. Get the same planetary mixing action as the high-priced brand and spend your savings on fancy ingredients instead.
- THOROUGH MIXING AND COMPLETE BOWL COVERAGE. As you mix, each attachment rotates around the entire bowl as it spins at your selected speed. This planetary mixing action ensures that ingredients are mixed thoroughly and provides complete bowl coverage.
- POWERS THROUGH THE THICKEST DOUGH AND MAINTAINS CONSTANT SPEED. No matter how thick or heavy your ingredients are, the powerful 300 watt motor of this kitchen stand mixer maintains constant speed.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
It's important to find a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are manufactured from, which is important to ensure that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
One of the many essential things when picking a mixer is how versatile it's. The greater features it has, the better - as long as they are helpful ones! The best mixers are frequently equipped with a number of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to utilize based on what you are making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your mixer. You will wish to make yes it will fit in your kitchen space.
The power of the mixer normally a good thing to give consideration to. You will want to find a mixer with enough power so that it could do all of the tasks you need it to accomplish, although not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have sufficient power to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also check always whether the mixer includes a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without the problems.
The cost of the mixer is also important to consider. You will want to find a mixer with good quality and a reasonable cost soyou won't have to bother about constantly replacing it.
Quantity of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually multiple speed settings, which can be very useful.
There are various types of mixers on the market today and they all come along with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution in regards to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You might also want a machine with several speeds so you can choose from high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best kitchen mixer will also have an attribute that enables you to lock the head onto the dish, helping to make it more secure and stops any unwelcome movement during use.