Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments
- Unique Mixing Action
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio.Hub Cover:Non-Hinged
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
5 Of The Best Selling Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every house. It is one of the most crucial kitchen appliances because it enables you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Here we list the five top selling models you can buy.
- 2 PRODUCTS IN 1: Why take up room in your kitchen for 2 mixers when 1 space-saving appliance does it all? The stand mixer is perfect for thick mixtures like cookie and bread dough and the hand mixer easily unlocks from the base for quick mixing jobs.
- 5 ATTACHMENTS AND 4 QT. STAINLESS STEEL BOWL. Set includes 2 traditional beaters, 2 dough hooks and whisk, and the 4 qt. bowl is large enough to accommodate your favorite recipes. For easy cleanup, attachments and bowl are dishwasher safe.
- POWERFUL MOTOR FOR ALL YOUR MIXING NEEDS. The 290 watt peak power* motor lets you easily do everything from mixing batter and kneading thick dough to whipping fluffy meringue.
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 『POWERFUL AND LIGHT WEIGHT』The hand mixer has a powerful and quiet all-pure copper motor, It’s lightweight housing with soft-touch handle, comfortable and secure grip while mixing.
- 『PRECISE 5 SPEED 』5 Speeds and turbo function: well-defined speed control for any recipes.
- 『ONE BUTTON EJECT DESIGN 』 : Convenient and Safe to dismantle or clean the electric hand mixer’s beaters when you want to switch the different beaters.
- No more lost beaters. The storage case easily snaps onto the hand mixer. The case holds the included attachments to prevent lost beaters and reduce kitchen clutter.
- 6 speeds with QuickBurst button. This versatile hand mixer has 6 different speed options, plus a QuickBurst button for an extra burst of power when you need it. It easily handles a variety of ingredient, from nuts to dry flour and creamy butter. Rest stabilizer Six speeds with Quick
- Versitile attachments and easy eject feature. The hand mixer comes with 2 traditional beaters and a whisk. Simply press the speed dial to release the dishwasher safe attachments for fast cleanup without getting your hands messy.
You should find a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are manufactured from, and it is essential to make certain that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
Among the most essential things when picking a mixer is how versatile it is. The more features it has, the better - so long as they are useful ones! The best mixers are often equipped with a variety of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of based on what you are making.
Size also matters whenever choosing your mixer. You shall wish to make certain it will fit in your kitchen space.
The power of the mixer can be a good thing to think about. You want to find a mixer with enough power in order that it can do every one of the tasks you require it to do, yet not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient power to mix ingredients thoroughly. A strong motor will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also always check whether the mixer has a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The cost of the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You want to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou won't have to be concerned about constantly changing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have multiple speed settings, which could be beneficial.
There are many different types of mixers on the market today and they all come along with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution as it pertains to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You could also want a machine with multiple speeds so which you can choose between high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful mixer will also have a feature that enables you to lock the head onto the bowl, helping to make it more secure and stops any undesirable movement during usage.