Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl – lock the head in place while mixing.
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time.
- Match your style with over 20 colors available. Choose from a full palette of color options to best match your style and personality.
- 10+ attachments* to make more with your mixer to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more, *sold separately.
- Model KSM150PS includes (1) 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl, (1) Coated Flat Beater, (1) Coated Dough Hook, (1) 6-Wire Whip, (1) Pouring Shield.
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
5 Of The Top Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every home. It is one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be utilized for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are various types of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Below we show the top models that are available.
- 【Snap-On Storage Case】 This electric hand mixer includes a convenient snap-on storage case—no more lost attachment.
- 【6-Speed & Turbo Function】 With a 250W motors and 6 different speeds to help you whisk, mix and knead and the turbo of the hand mixer can help you more efficient and quick.
- 【Versatile Safe Attachments】Kitchen mixer includes 5 stainless steel attachments, two dough hooks, two beaters and a whisk.
- Powerful Motor and Variable Speed Control: The kitchen mixer equipped with a 660 Watt pure copper motor. Built-in temperature chip sensor makes the machine shut down automatically when overheating. 6 speed control with Pulse option meet all your needs in the kitchen
- Whole Machine Food Grade Material: The 8.5-Quart mixing bowl with two handles is made of 304 food grade stainless steel material. The beater and the dough hook, which have Teflon coating, are very easy to clean. The whole machine is made of premium food grade material
- Tilt-head & Anti-slip Design: The tilt-head design makes the installation of bowl or accessories much more easily. For safety reason, the machine will stop working while the head is up. Four strong silicone suction cups under the stand mixer base prevent the machine from "walking" during operation
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 【10 Speed Stand Mixer】 An easy-to-use speed button gives you complete control over mixing, and with 10 speeds, you'll have a wider range of speeds to choose from. Full metal core can resist high-intensity operation and ensure a long service life.
- 【4.8Qt Stainless Steel Bowl】4.8Qt stainless steel mixing bowl offers enough capacity, meets all your kitchen needs. This AlfaBot dough mixer can reach the bottom and sides of the bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly. The Stand Mixer is easy to use for making cakes, breads, cookies, pastry, muffins and waffle.
- 【 Dough Hook & Flat Beater & Whisk】 Double dough hooks, a flat beater and wire whisk, and a splash guard to help you mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily, without making a mess. Note: The attachments (dough hook and beater) can’t be washed with strong acid and strong alkaline detergents, which may lead to corrosion. They are NOT dishwasher safe.
It's important to locate a mixer that may last. There are many different materials that mixers are produced from, which is crucial to make sure that they are durable and certainly will not break effortlessly.
Among the most considerations whenever choosing a mixer is how versatile it's. The greater features it has, the better - provided that they are useful ones! The best mixers are often equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to use based on what you are making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your mixer. You will wish to make sure it will fit in your kitchen .
The energy of the mixer is also a good thing to start thinking about. You will want to find a mixer with enough power so that it may do every one of the tasks you need it to do, but not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have sufficient power to mix ingredients completely. A motor that is strong will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also always check whether the mixer has a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price of the mixer is also essential to think about. You will want to find a mixer with good quality and a reasonable price soyou will not have to concern yourself with constantly changing it.
Amount of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually multiple speed settings, that may be very useful.
There are plenty of types of mixers on the market today and they all come with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution in regards to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You could also want a machine with multiple speeds so that you can choose between high or low speed depending about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best mixer will additionally have an attribute that enables you to lock the mind onto the bowl, which makes it more secure and prevents any undesired movement during usage.