Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments,Volts- 120
- Unique Mixing Action. Hub cover – non-hinged
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in any home. It's one of the most important kitchen appliances because it enables you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be utilized for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are various types of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Below we list the top kitchen mixers that are available.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- No more lost beaters. The storage case easily snaps onto the hand mixer. The case holds the included attachments to prevent lost beaters and reduce kitchen clutter.
- 6 speeds with QuickBurst button. This versatile hand mixer has 6 different speed options, plus a QuickBurst button for an extra burst of power when you need it. It easily handles a variety of ingredient, from nuts to dry flour and creamy butter. Rest stabilizer Six speeds with Quick
- Versitile attachments and easy eject feature. The hand mixer comes with 2 traditional beaters and a whisk. Simply press the speed dial to release the dishwasher safe attachments for fast cleanup without getting your hands messy.
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
It is vital to find a mixer that will last. There are many different materials that mixers are manufactured from, and it's also essential to make sure that they are durable and certainly will not break easily.
One of many many considerations whenever selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it is. The greater features it has, the better - provided that they are of help ones! The very best mixers are frequently equipped with an assortment of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to use depending on what you are actually making.
Size also matters when choosing your mixer. You shall want to make yes so it will fit in your kitchen space.
The power of the mixer can be a thing that is good consider. You will want to find a mixer with enough power so that it can do all the tasks you require it to do, not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have enough power to mix ingredients completely. A strong motor will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check always whether the mixer features a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The cost for the mixer is also essential to consider. You will need to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable cost soyou may not have to be concerned about constantly changing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, that may be very helpful.
There are lots of types of mixers in the marketplace today and they all come making use of their very own sets of pros and cons. There clearly no size fits all solution when considering to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You could also want a machine with several speeds so that you can choose between high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful mixer will also have a feature that allows you to lock the head onto the dish, helping to make it more secure and stops any undesirable motion during use.