Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl – lock the head in place while mixing.
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time.
- Match your style with over 20 colors available. Choose from a full palette of color options to best match your style and personality.
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
5 Of The Top Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any home. It's one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it enables you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of forms of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Here we show the best kitchen mixers that are available.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 2 PRODUCTS IN 1: Why take up room in your kitchen for 2 mixers when 1 space-saving appliance does it all? The stand mixer is perfect for thick mixtures like cookie and bread dough and the hand mixer easily unlocks from the base for quick mixing jobs.
- 5 ATTACHMENTS AND 4 QT. STAINLESS STEEL BOWL. Set includes 2 traditional beaters, 2 dough hooks and whisk, and the 4 qt. bowl is large enough to accommodate your favorite recipes. For easy cleanup, attachments and bowl are dishwasher safe.
- POWERFUL MOTOR FOR ALL YOUR MIXING NEEDS. The 290 watt peak power* motor lets you easily do everything from mixing batter and kneading thick dough to whipping fluffy meringue.
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
It is critical to locate a mixer which will last. There are many various materials that mixers are made from, and it is essential to ensure that they are durable and certainly will not break easily.
Among the most important things when choosing a mixer is how versatile it is. The greater features it has, the better - so long as they are helpful ones! The greatest mixers are frequently equipped with a variety of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of dependent on what you're making.
Size additionally matters whenever choosing your mixer. You will want to make sure that it will fit in your kitchen space.
The power of the mixer is also a good thing to think about. You will need to find a mixer with enough power making sure that it could do all of the tasks you need it to do, not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have sufficient energy to mix ingredients completely. A motor that is strong will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check whether the mixer includes a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without any problems.
The cost for the mixer is also important to consider. You will want to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou will not have to worry about constantly replacing it.
Amount of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have multiple speed settings, that may be very helpful.
There are various types of mixers in the marketplace today and they all come using their very own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution in regards to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You may also want a machine with multiple speeds so which you can choose between high or low speed depending about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best mixer will additionally have a feature that allows you to lock the mind onto the bowl, helping to make it more secure and prevents any undesirable movement during use.