Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
KitchenAid KSM150PSBF Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer, Buttercup
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless-steel bowl
- Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture
- 1-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip
- Measures 14 by 8-2/3 by 14 inches; 1-year warranty
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Top Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any house. It's one of the most important kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be utilized for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of types of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Below we show the five top selling kitchen mixers that are available.
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and Stainless
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
KitchenAid RRK150PT 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Pistachio (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Powerful Electric Kitchen Hand Mixer, 200 Watts, 5 Speed Food Handheld Mixer, with Turbo Button, Dough, Whisk and Beater Attachments, and Accessory Bin, for Dough, Eggs, Batter,
- Versatile Mixer-5 attachments are included with your hand mixer, allowing for a variety of kitchen tasks—2 beaters for mixing cake batters, 2 dough hooks for kneading light dough, and 1 whisk for eggs and fluffy whip.
- Powerful Operation-The electric mixer operates on 200 watts with 5 speeds so you can find the one right for your momentary needs, the Turbo button providing additional speed and power.
- Ergonomic Design-One-handedly operate the mixer, holding it with the easy-to-grip handle and detaching the beaters with the Eject button. The base can stand independently to avoid splattering your countertops.
Kitchen in the box Stand Mixer,3.2Qt Small Electric Food Mixer,6 Speeds Portable Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Daily Use with Egg Whisk,Dough Hook,Flat Beater (Blue)
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
It is important to locate a mixer that will last. There are many different materials that mixers are manufactured from, which is important to make sure that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
Among the most considerations when selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The greater amount of features it has, the better - provided that they are useful ones! The best mixers are frequently equipped with a variety of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of based on what you are making.
Size additionally matters whenever choosing your mixer. You shall desire to make sure it will fit in your kitchen space.
The power of the mixer is also a good thing to consider. You will need to find a mixer with enough power to ensure it can do all of the tasks you need it to complete, but not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have enough energy to mix ingredients thoroughly. A strong motor will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You ought to also check whether the mixer features a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without the problems.
The cost for the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You want to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou will not have to bother about constantly changing it.
Number of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually multiple speed settings, which can be very helpful.
There are plenty of types of mixers on the market today and they all come with their own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution with regards to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You may also want a machine with several speeds so that you can choose from high or low speed depending about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best kitchen mixer will also have an element that allows you to lock the mind onto the dish, which makes it more secure and stops any unwanted motion during use.