Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Blends 25 bowls of soup on a full charge*. With a quick charge of 20 minutes make a Triple Berry smoothie or Tomato Basil Soup.** *Based on 12 ounce bowls (354 ml), 7 batches, Tomato Basil Soup.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Delivers optimal runtime and performance. Battery Indicator Light signals when it is time to charge the battery.
- Easy to charge With a convenient charger included, which works on all products across the suite. Quick Charge of 20 Minutes to make a Triple Berry smoothie or Tomato Basil Soup.
- Removable 8″ Blending Arm with a 4-point Stainless Steel blade design efficiently blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups, hummus and so much more. Protect your cookware with the included U.S. patent-pending removable pan guard.
- Variable speed trigger switch gives you greater flexibility and control over the recipe. The safety switch protects against accidental trigger movement.
- Complete Your Cordless Collection with the cordless 5 Cup Food Chopper (KFCB519) and 7 Speed Hand Mixer (KHMB732). Each sold separately.
- Model KHBBV53 includes (1) Blender Arm (dishwasher-safe), (1) Blending Jar with Lid (dishwasher-safe), (1) Pan Guard (dishwasher-safe), (1) Charger.
5 Of The Top Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every house. It's one of the most important kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are plenty of types of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Here we show the five best mixers that are available.
- No Time Wasting - Why pull out a traditional stand mixer when this ultimate hand mixer has all the functions you need in a jiffy. It is the perfect solution for the busy baker with a 5-speed dial and extra turbo function letting you choose the optimum mixing speed for any recipe.
- Maximum Comfort - Lightweight and with a soft grip non-slip handle, you can knead, mix and whip in comfort. The slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch and the upright stance design makes the hand held mixer easy to set aside.
- Versatile Attachments - No more working hands, the heavy-duty dough mixer hooks take the hard work out of kneading dough and other heavy mixtures. The powerfully designed beater attachments are perfect for beating heavy cream, butter, egg whites and batters as well as dishes like mashed potatoes! Use the easy eject control to release and clean your dishwasher safe attachments.
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
It is vital to find a mixer that may last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, which is important to make sure that they are durable and will not break easily.
One of many many important things whenever selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The greater amount of features it has, the better - provided that they are useful ones! The most effective mixers are often equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to utilize dependent on what you're making.
Size also matters whenever choosing your mixer. You will want to make sure so it will fit in your kitchen area.
The energy of the mixer normally a good thing to give consideration to. You want to find a mixer with enough power to ensure it could do most of the tasks you need it to accomplish, yet not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have enough energy to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You ought to also check always whether the mixer features a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price for the mixer is also essential to consider. You will want to find a mixer with good quality and a reasonable price soyou won't have to bother about constantly changing it.
Number of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have multiple speed settings, which can be beneficial.
There are numerous types of mixers available on the market today and they all come using their very own sets of pros and cons. There clearly no size fits all solution as it pertains to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You might also want a machine with several speeds so that you can choose between high or low speed depending about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best mixer will also have an element that allows you to lock the head onto the bowl, making it more secure and prevents any unwelcome movement during usage.