Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer – KSM150PS
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl – lock the head in place while mixing.
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time.
- Match your style with over 20 colors available. Choose from a full palette of color options to best match your style and personality.
- 10+ attachments* to make more with your mixer to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more, *sold separately.
- Model KSM150PS includes (1) 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl, (1) Coated Flat Beater, (1) Coated Dough Hook, (1) 6-Wire Whip, (1) Pouring Shield.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any home. It's one of the most important kitchen appliances because it allows you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Below we show the five best mixers you can but.
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and Stainless
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
KitchenAid RRK150PT 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Pistachio (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Powerful Electric Kitchen Hand Mixer, 200 Watts, 5 Speed Food Handheld Mixer, with Turbo Button, Dough, Whisk and Beater Attachments, and Accessory Bin, for Dough, Eggs, Batter,
- Versatile Mixer-5 attachments are included with your hand mixer, allowing for a variety of kitchen tasks—2 beaters for mixing cake batters, 2 dough hooks for kneading light dough, and 1 whisk for eggs and fluffy whip.
- Powerful Operation-The electric mixer operates on 200 watts with 5 speeds so you can find the one right for your momentary needs, the Turbo button providing additional speed and power.
- Ergonomic Design-One-handedly operate the mixer, holding it with the easy-to-grip handle and detaching the beaters with the Eject button. The base can stand independently to avoid splattering your countertops.
Kitchen in the box Stand Mixer,3.2Qt Small Electric Food Mixer,6 Speeds Portable Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Daily Use with Egg Whisk,Dough Hook,Flat Beater (Blue)
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
You should look for a mixer that will last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, and it is essential to ensure that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
One of the many essential things when selecting a mixer is how versatile it really is. The greater amount of features it has, the better - so long as they are useful ones! Top mixers are often equipped with a number of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to utilize based on what you are actually making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your mixer. You will wish to make certain it will fit in your kitchen space.
The power of the mixer can be a good thing to give consideration to. You will need to find a mixer with enough power in order that it may do most of the tasks you need it to complete, not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient power to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check always whether the mixer has a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price for the mixer is also important to consider. You will need to locate a mixer with good quality and a reasonable price soyou won't have to concern yourself with constantly replacing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, which could be beneficial.
There are plenty of types of mixers available on the market today and they all come using their own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution when considering to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You might also want a machine with multiple speeds so which you can choose between high or low speed based on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best home mixer will also have a feature that enables you to lock the mind onto the bowl, which makes it more secure and stops any undesirable movement during use.