Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixers, 14.3 x 9.3 x 14, Guava Glaze
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl – lock the head in place while mixing.
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time.
- Match your style with over 20 colors available. Choose from a full palette of color options to best match your style and personality.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Top Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in virtually any home. It is one of the most crucial kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Below we show the top models that are available.
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and Stainless
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
KitchenAid RRK150PT 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Pistachio (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Powerful Electric Kitchen Hand Mixer, 200 Watts, 5 Speed Food Handheld Mixer, with Turbo Button, Dough, Whisk and Beater Attachments, and Accessory Bin, for Dough, Eggs, Batter,
- Versatile Mixer-5 attachments are included with your hand mixer, allowing for a variety of kitchen tasks—2 beaters for mixing cake batters, 2 dough hooks for kneading light dough, and 1 whisk for eggs and fluffy whip.
- Powerful Operation-The electric mixer operates on 200 watts with 5 speeds so you can find the one right for your momentary needs, the Turbo button providing additional speed and power.
- Ergonomic Design-One-handedly operate the mixer, holding it with the easy-to-grip handle and detaching the beaters with the Eject button. The base can stand independently to avoid splattering your countertops.
Kitchen in the box Stand Mixer,3.2Qt Small Electric Food Mixer,6 Speeds Portable Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Daily Use with Egg Whisk,Dough Hook,Flat Beater (Blue)
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
You will need to locate a mixer which will last. There are many various materials that mixers are made from, and it's also crucial to make sure that they are durable and certainly will not break effortlessly.
One of many most important things when choosing a kitchen mixer is how versatile it really is. The more features it has, the better - provided that they are of help ones! The most effective mixers are often equipped with a number of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to use dependent on what you are making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your mixer. You shall desire to make sure that it will fit in your kitchen .
The power of the mixer can also be a thing that is good give consideration to. You want to find a mixer with enough power to make certain that it may do all the tasks you require it doing, although not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient energy to mix ingredients thoroughly. A strong motor will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also check whether the mixer includes a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough without any problems.
The price for the mixer is also important to consider. You want to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable cost soyou will not have to bother about constantly replacing it.
Number of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, which could be very helpful.
There are plenty of types of mixers available on the market today and they all come using their own sets of pros and cons. There clearly no size fits all solution with regards to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You might also want a machine with multiple speeds so which you can choose between high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful home mixer will also have a feature that allows you to lock the head onto the dish, helping to make it more secure and stops any unwanted movement during use.