Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 67 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 3.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl for smaller batches, to mix up 5 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl. Lock the head in place while mixing.
- Lighter. Smaller. Just as Powerful. With the same power as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer, the Artisan Mini weighs less so it's easier to move around and is smaller, taking up less counter space.
- 10 Speeds for Nearly any Task or Recipe. From mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time.
- 10+ Attachments* to make more with your mixer to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, salads and more. *sold separately.
- Model KSM3316X includes (1) 3.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl, (1) Flex Edge Beater, (1) Coated Dough Hook, (1) 6-Wire Whip
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Best Selling Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in almost any home. It's one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it enables you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are plenty of types of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Here we show the top mixers that are available.
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and Stainless
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
KitchenAid RRK150PT 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Pistachio (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Powerful Electric Kitchen Hand Mixer, 200 Watts, 5 Speed Food Handheld Mixer, with Turbo Button, Dough, Whisk and Beater Attachments, and Accessory Bin, for Dough, Eggs, Batter,
- Versatile Mixer-5 attachments are included with your hand mixer, allowing for a variety of kitchen tasks—2 beaters for mixing cake batters, 2 dough hooks for kneading light dough, and 1 whisk for eggs and fluffy whip.
- Powerful Operation-The electric mixer operates on 200 watts with 5 speeds so you can find the one right for your momentary needs, the Turbo button providing additional speed and power.
- Ergonomic Design-One-handedly operate the mixer, holding it with the easy-to-grip handle and detaching the beaters with the Eject button. The base can stand independently to avoid splattering your countertops.
Kitchen in the box Stand Mixer,3.2Qt Small Electric Food Mixer,6 Speeds Portable Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Daily Use with Egg Whisk,Dough Hook,Flat Beater (Blue)
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
It is critical to look for a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, and it is crucial to make sure that they are durable and can not break easily.
One of the most important things whenever selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The more features it has, the better - so long as they are useful ones! The greatest mixers are often equipped with a number of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of based on what you are actually making.
Size also matters whenever choosing your mixer. You will want to make certain it will fit in your kitchen space.
The energy of the mixer is also a good thing to think about. You will want to find a mixer with enough power to ensure it may do all of the tasks you require it to complete, yet not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient power to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You ought to also always check whether the mixer features a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price of the mixer is also important to start thinking about. You want to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou won't have to worry about constantly replacing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually multiple speed settings, which can be very helpful.
There are lots of types of mixers on the market today and they all come using their own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution as it pertains to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You could also want a machine with multiple speeds so which you can choose from high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful home mixer will also have an element that enables you to lock the mind onto the bowl, which makes it more secure and prevents any undesired movement during usage.