Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Hamilton Beach Professional 7-Speed Digital Electric Hand Mixer with High-Performance DC Motor, Slow Start, Snap-On Storage Case, SoftScrape Beaters, Whisk, Dough Hooks, Matte Black (62655)
- Dc motor for powerful, effortless mixing. Professional-grade electric hand mixer has a lighter motor and ergonomic design.
- Slow starting speed like KitchenAid*: prevent splatters with a first speed that's slow enough to mix ingredients without making a mess when baking.
- Snap-on storage case with soft scrape beaters, whisk and dough hooks: keeps everything in one place. Stainless steel attachments are dishwasher-safe.
- 7 speeds with QuickBurst at every level: for more control at every speed.
- Swivel cord for right or left handed use. Cord adjusts and locks into place to stay out of your way.
- * KitchenAid and soft start are registered trademarks of Whirlpool Corporation. Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Whirlpool Corporation.
- Included Components: Hand Mixers
- Finish Types: Non Stick
- Material Type: Slow Starting Speed – Reduces Splatter Same As Kitchenaid*
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Best Selling Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any house. It is one of the most crucial kitchen appliances because it allows you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are many different kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Below we list the five best selling models that are available.
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and Stainless
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
KitchenAid RRK150PT 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Pistachio (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Powerful Electric Kitchen Hand Mixer, 200 Watts, 5 Speed Food Handheld Mixer, with Turbo Button, Dough, Whisk and Beater Attachments, and Accessory Bin, for Dough, Eggs, Batter,
- Versatile Mixer-5 attachments are included with your hand mixer, allowing for a variety of kitchen tasks—2 beaters for mixing cake batters, 2 dough hooks for kneading light dough, and 1 whisk for eggs and fluffy whip.
- Powerful Operation-The electric mixer operates on 200 watts with 5 speeds so you can find the one right for your momentary needs, the Turbo button providing additional speed and power.
- Ergonomic Design-One-handedly operate the mixer, holding it with the easy-to-grip handle and detaching the beaters with the Eject button. The base can stand independently to avoid splattering your countertops.
Kitchen in the box Stand Mixer,3.2Qt Small Electric Food Mixer,6 Speeds Portable Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Daily Use with Egg Whisk,Dough Hook,Flat Beater (Blue)
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
You should find a mixer that may last. There are many different materials that mixers are produced from, and it's also essential to ensure that they are durable and will not break easily.
One of the many important things whenever selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it is. The more features it has, the better - as long as they are helpful ones! The greatest mixers are usually equipped with a number of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of dependent on what you are actually making.
Size also matters when choosing your mixer. You shall want to make sure that it will fit in your kitchen area.
The power of the mixer can also be a good thing to consider. You will need to find a mixer with enough power to ensure that it may do all of the tasks you want it doing, not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have enough energy to mix ingredients completely. A motor that is strong will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You ought to also always check whether the mixer includes a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price for the mixer is also important to think about. You will need to locate a mixer with good quality and a reasonable price soyou may not have to worry about constantly replacing it.
Number of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have multiple speed settings, which could be beneficial.
There are plenty of types of mixers in the marketplace today and they all come with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution with regards to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You may also want a machine with several speeds so you can choose from high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best home mixer will also have a feature that allows you to lock the head onto the bowl, making it more secure and stops any undesired movement during use.