Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black
- SAME MIXING ACTION AS KITCHENAID STAND MIXERS*: Don't pay hundreds of dollars more than you need to for the same mixing performance. Get the same planetary mixing action as the high-priced brand and spend your savings on fancy ingredients instead.
- THOROUGH MIXING AND COMPLETE BOWL COVERAGE. As you mix, each attachment rotates around the entire bowl as it spins at your selected speed. This planetary mixing action ensures that ingredients are mixed thoroughly and provides complete bowl coverage.
- POWERS THROUGH THE THICKEST DOUGH AND MAINTAINS CONSTANT SPEED. No matter how thick or heavy your ingredients are, the powerful 300 watt motor of this kitchen stand mixer maintains constant speed.
- PROVIDES MIXING VERSATILITY — DOUGH HOOK, WHISK AND FLAT BEATER INCLUDED: 3 versatile attachments let you do everything from kneading pizza dough to mixing cookie dough and whipping cream.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL 4 QUART BOWL WITH REMOVABLE SPLATTER SHIELD. The stainless steel bowl is designed to withstand year after year of mixing and includes a removable splatter shield that fits on top when needed. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- * KITCHENAID is a registered trademark of Whirlpool Corporation. Use of the KITCHENAID trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Whirlpool Corporation.
5 Of The Top Selling Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any house. It is one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be utilized for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are plenty of kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Below we list the five top models that are available.
- No Time Wasting - Why pull out a traditional stand mixer when this ultimate hand mixer has all the functions you need in a jiffy. It is the perfect solution for the busy baker with a 5-speed dial and extra turbo function letting you choose the optimum mixing speed for any recipe.
- Maximum Comfort - Lightweight and with a soft grip non-slip handle, you can knead, mix and whip in comfort. The slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch and the upright stance design makes the hand held mixer easy to set aside.
- Versatile Attachments - No more working hands, the heavy-duty dough mixer hooks take the hard work out of kneading dough and other heavy mixtures. The powerfully designed beater attachments are perfect for beating heavy cream, butter, egg whites and batters as well as dishes like mashed potatoes! Use the easy eject control to release and clean your dishwasher safe attachments.
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
You should find a mixer which will last. There are many various materials that mixers are produced from, which is essential to ensure that they are durable and will not break easily.
Among the most essential things when choosing a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The more features it has, the better - so long as they are helpful ones! The most effective mixers are usually equipped with a number of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to utilize dependent on what you are making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your kitchen mixer. You shall want to make certain that it will fit in your kitchen area.
The energy of the mixer can be a thing that is good start thinking about. You will want to find a mixer with enough power to ensure it can do all of the tasks you want it to complete, yet not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have sufficient power to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will make sure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also always check whether the mixer includes a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough without any problems.
The cost of the mixer is also important to start thinking about. You will need to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable cost soyou won't have to worry about constantly replacing it.
Quantity of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually numerous speed settings, which can be beneficial.
There are various types of mixers available on the market today and they all come along with their own sets of pros and cons. There clearly no size fits all solution when it comes to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You may also want a machine with multiple speeds so that you can choose between high or low speed based on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best mixer will additionally have a feature that allows you to lock the mind onto the dish, which makes it more secure and prevents any unwanted motion during usage.