Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GE Tilt-Head Electric Stand Mixer | 7-Speed, 350-Watt Motor | Includes 5.3-Quart Bowl, Flat Beater, Dough Hook, Wire Whisk & Pouring Shield | Countertop Kitchen Essentials | Sapphire Blue
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION – Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK – Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT – Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
- 5.3 QUART BOWL & INCLUDED COMPONENTS – Tackle even your greatest holiday tasks with a sturdy 5.3 qt. stainless steel bowl that holds up to 9 batches of cookie dough at once. Also includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, wire whisk and pouring shield.
- 59-POINT MIXING CYCLE – The mixing cycle is engineered to provide superior bowl coverage and combine ingredients thoroughly
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in any home. It is one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are various kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you appear for?
Below we show the top selling kitchen mixers that are available.
- 2 PRODUCTS IN 1: Why take up room in your kitchen for 2 mixers when 1 space-saving appliance does it all? The stand mixer is perfect for thick mixtures like cookie and bread dough and the hand mixer easily unlocks from the base for quick mixing jobs.
- 5 ATTACHMENTS AND 4 QT. STAINLESS STEEL BOWL. Set includes 2 traditional beaters, 2 dough hooks and whisk, and the 4 qt. bowl is large enough to accommodate your favorite recipes. For easy cleanup, attachments and bowl are dishwasher safe.
- POWERFUL MOTOR FOR ALL YOUR MIXING NEEDS. The 290 watt peak power* motor lets you easily do everything from mixing batter and kneading thick dough to whipping fluffy meringue.
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 『POWERFUL AND LIGHT WEIGHT』The hand mixer has a powerful and quiet all-pure copper motor, It’s lightweight housing with soft-touch handle, comfortable and secure grip while mixing.
- 『PRECISE 5 SPEED 』5 Speeds and turbo function: well-defined speed control for any recipes.
- 『ONE BUTTON EJECT DESIGN 』 : Convenient and Safe to dismantle or clean the electric hand mixer’s beaters when you want to switch the different beaters.
- No more lost beaters. The storage case easily snaps onto the hand mixer. The case holds the included attachments to prevent lost beaters and reduce kitchen clutter.
- 6 speeds with QuickBurst button. This versatile hand mixer has 6 different speed options, plus a QuickBurst button for an extra burst of power when you need it. It easily handles a variety of ingredient, from nuts to dry flour and creamy butter. Rest stabilizer Six speeds with Quick
- Versitile attachments and easy eject feature. The hand mixer comes with 2 traditional beaters and a whisk. Simply press the speed dial to release the dishwasher safe attachments for fast cleanup without getting your hands messy.
It is important to locate a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are produced from, and it is important to ensure that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
One of many most considerations when choosing a mixer is how versatile it's. The greater features it has, the better - provided that they are of help ones! The most effective mixers are usually equipped with a variety of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of dependent on what you're making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your mixer. You will want to make certain it will fit in your kitchen area.
The power of the mixer normally a good thing to give consideration to. You will need to find a mixer with enough power to ensure that it may do all of the tasks you require it to accomplish, although not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have enough energy to mix ingredients completely. A strong motor will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You ought to also check whether the mixer features a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without any problems.
The cost of the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You will want to find a mixer with high quality and a reasonable cost soyou will not have to concern yourself with constantly replacing it.
Number of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have multiple speed settings, which can be very helpful.
There are lots of types of mixers available on the market today and they all come with their own sets of pros and cons. There is certainly no size fits all solution when considering to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You might also want a machine with several speeds so you can choose between high or low speed based on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best kitchen mixer will also have a feature that enables you to lock the head onto the dish, making it more secure and prevents any undesirable movement during usage.