Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GE Tilt-Head Electric Stand Mixer | 7-Speed, 350-Watt Motor | Includes 5.3-Quart Bowl, Flat Beater, Dough Hook, Wire Whisk & Pouring Shield | Countertop Kitchen Essentials | Granite Gray
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION – Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK – Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT – Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
- 5.3 QUART BOWL & INCLUDED COMPONENTS – Tackle even your greatest holiday tasks with a sturdy 5.3 qt. stainless steel bowl that holds up to 9 batches of cookie dough at once. Also includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, wire whisk and pouring shield.
- 59-POINT MIXING CYCLE – The mixing cycle is engineered to provide superior bowl coverage and combine ingredients thoroughly
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Top Selling Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in virtually any home. It's one of the most crucial kitchen appliances because it enables you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are many different kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Here we show the five top selling kitchen mixers you can but.
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and Stainless
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
KitchenAid RRK150PT 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Pistachio (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Powerful Electric Kitchen Hand Mixer, 200 Watts, 5 Speed Food Handheld Mixer, with Turbo Button, Dough, Whisk and Beater Attachments, and Accessory Bin, for Dough, Eggs, Batter,
- Versatile Mixer-5 attachments are included with your hand mixer, allowing for a variety of kitchen tasks—2 beaters for mixing cake batters, 2 dough hooks for kneading light dough, and 1 whisk for eggs and fluffy whip.
- Powerful Operation-The electric mixer operates on 200 watts with 5 speeds so you can find the one right for your momentary needs, the Turbo button providing additional speed and power.
- Ergonomic Design-One-handedly operate the mixer, holding it with the easy-to-grip handle and detaching the beaters with the Eject button. The base can stand independently to avoid splattering your countertops.
Kitchen in the box Stand Mixer,3.2Qt Small Electric Food Mixer,6 Speeds Portable Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Daily Use with Egg Whisk,Dough Hook,Flat Beater (Blue)
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
It is vital to locate a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are produced from, which is important to ensure that they are durable and certainly will not break effortlessly.
One of the most essential things when choosing a mixer is how versatile it is. The greater features it has, the better - provided that they are of help ones! The greatest mixers are often equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to utilize according to what you are actually making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your kitchen mixer. You will wish to make certain that it will fit in your kitchen space.
The power of the mixer is also a good thing to consider. You will want to find a mixer with enough power making sure that it may do all of the tasks you need it to do, although not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient energy to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check always whether the mixer features a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough with no problems.
The price of the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You will want to find a mixer with high quality and a reasonable cost soyou may not have to bother about constantly changing it.
Quantity of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, which could be beneficial.
There are numerous types of mixers on the market today and they all come along with their own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution when it comes to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You could also want a machine with multiple speeds so you can choose from high or low speed depending on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best home mixer will also have an attribute that allows you to lock the mind onto the bowl, helping to make it more secure and stops any undesired movement during use.