Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Cuisinart SM-50G Precision Master 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer 500W Agave Green Bundle with 1 YR CPS Enhanced Protection Pack
- Cuisinart Precision Master 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer 500W Agave Green
- 5.5-quart capacity, polished stainless steel bowl | 500-watt motor | Die-cast metal construction | 12 speeds for precision mixing
- IN THE BOX: Chef's Whisk – Dough Hook – Flat Mixing Paddle – Splash Guard w/ Pour Spout – Instruction/Recipie Book
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Cuisinart Precision Master 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer 500W Agave Green
- 1 Year Extended Protection Plan in ADDITION to the Included FULL Manufacturer Protection
5 Of The Best Selling Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any home. It is one of the most important kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are numerous types of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Here we list the five top selling models that are available.
- No Time Wasting - Why pull out a traditional stand mixer when this ultimate hand mixer has all the functions you need in a jiffy. It is the perfect solution for the busy baker with a 5-speed dial and extra turbo function letting you choose the optimum mixing speed for any recipe.
- Maximum Comfort - Lightweight and with a soft grip non-slip handle, you can knead, mix and whip in comfort. The slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch and the upright stance design makes the hand held mixer easy to set aside.
- Versatile Attachments - No more working hands, the heavy-duty dough mixer hooks take the hard work out of kneading dough and other heavy mixtures. The powerfully designed beater attachments are perfect for beating heavy cream, butter, egg whites and batters as well as dishes like mashed potatoes! Use the easy eject control to release and clean your dishwasher safe attachments.
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
You should look for a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, and it's also essential to make certain that they are durable and will not break easily.
Among the most considerations whenever selecting a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The greater amount of features it has, the better - as long as they are helpful ones! The most effective mixers are usually equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of dependent on what you're making.
Size additionally matters whenever choosing your kitchen mixer. You shall desire to make certain so it will fit in your kitchen area.
The energy of the mixer can be a thing that is good consider. You want to find a mixer with enough power to ensure that it may do all the tasks you need it to accomplish, although not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have enough energy to mix ingredients completely. A motor that is strong will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also check always whether the mixer features a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough without the problems.
The price of the mixer is also essential to consider. You want to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable cost soyou will not have to be worried about constantly changing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually multiple speed settings, which could be very useful.
There are various types of mixers on the market today and they all come along with their very own sets of pros and cons. There clearly no size fits all solution as it pertains to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You may also want a machine with several speeds so you can choose between high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful kitchen mixer will additionally have an attribute that allows you to lock the head onto the dish, which makes it more secure and stops any undesired movement during usage.