Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Cuisinart SM-50BK 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer, Manual, Onyx Black
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power, precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
- OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS AND COLORS: Pasta extruder, pasta roller and cutters, ice cream maker, meat grinder and spiralizer – All colors available in Silver Lining, Onyx, Periwinkle Blue, Ruby Red, White Linen and Robin’s Egg
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Best Selling Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in virtually any home. It's one of the most crucial kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be utilized for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of types of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Here we list the five top selling models that are available.
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
Hamilton Beach Classic Stand and Hand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, Bowl Rest, 290 Watts Peak Power, Black and Stainless
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
KitchenAid RRK150PT 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Pistachio (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Powerful Electric Kitchen Hand Mixer, 200 Watts, 5 Speed Food Handheld Mixer, with Turbo Button, Dough, Whisk and Beater Attachments, and Accessory Bin, for Dough, Eggs, Batter,
- Versatile Mixer-5 attachments are included with your hand mixer, allowing for a variety of kitchen tasks—2 beaters for mixing cake batters, 2 dough hooks for kneading light dough, and 1 whisk for eggs and fluffy whip.
- Powerful Operation-The electric mixer operates on 200 watts with 5 speeds so you can find the one right for your momentary needs, the Turbo button providing additional speed and power.
- Ergonomic Design-One-handedly operate the mixer, holding it with the easy-to-grip handle and detaching the beaters with the Eject button. The base can stand independently to avoid splattering your countertops.
Kitchen in the box Stand Mixer,3.2Qt Small Electric Food Mixer,6 Speeds Portable Lightweight Kitchen Mixer for Daily Use with Egg Whisk,Dough Hook,Flat Beater (Blue)
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
It's important to find a mixer that will last. There are many various materials that mixers are produced from, which is essential to ensure that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
One of the many essential things whenever picking a kitchen mixer is how versatile it's. The greater features it has, the better - so long as they are of help ones! The best mixers are usually equipped with a number of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to use depending on what you're making.
Size additionally matters whenever choosing your mixer. You will want to make yes it will fit in your kitchen area.
The power of the mixer is also a good thing to consider. You will need to find a mixer with enough power to ensure that it can do all the tasks you need it doing, although not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A mixer that is good should have sufficient energy to mix ingredients completely. A motor that is strong will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check whether the mixer includes a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without the problems.
The cost of the mixer is also essential to think about. You want to find a mixer with high quality and a reasonable cost soyou may not have to concern yourself with constantly replacing it.
Amount of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, which could be very helpful.
There are various types of mixers available on the market today and they all come making use of their own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution when it comes to finding the perfect mixer for your needs.
You may also want a machine with several speeds so that you can choose from high or low speed based about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful mixer will also have a feature that allows you to lock the mind onto the bowl, which makes it more secure and prevents any undesirable movement during use.