Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Delivering power,precision and performance, our stand mixer features a 5.5-quart capacity with a 500-watt motor die-cast metal construction, and 12-speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Polished stainless steel bowl, tilt-back head and one power outlet for optional attachments
- INCLUDED: Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout – also included is an instruction manual and recipe book
- OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS AND COLORS: Pasta extruder, pasta roller and cutters, ice cream maker, meat grinder and spiralizer – All colors available in Silver Lining, Onyx, Periwinkle Blue, Ruby Red, White Linen and Robin’s Egg
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers Available
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any home. It's one of the most crucial kitchen appliances because it enables you to prepare food and make drinks, and it can also be utilized for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are various kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Here we show the five top selling mixers that are available.
- 6-Qt. Easy Access, Extra Deep Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle
- Power Hub- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center.
- 67-Point Planetary Mixing Action
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 67 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 3.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl for smaller batches, to mix up 5 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl. Lock the head in place while mixing.
- Powerful Motor and Variable Speed Control - 660W high performance pure copper motor and sturdy ABS housing; 6 optimized speeds with pulse function, access to multipurpose and a variety of recipes. More powerful motor but lower operation noise ≤76dB.
- 6.5Qt Large Capacity Bowl With Handles - 6.5QT Stainless steel bowl can meet all your kitchen needs. The Stand Mixer is easy to use for making cakes, breads, cookies, pastry, muffins and waffle, and the dual handles are more convenient to hold.
- Tilt Head and Outside Design - The tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily. The mixer has a stainless steel decoration belt and blue LED light as power indicator. The Red housing with TWO LAYER PAINTING make it look more shining and beautiful in your kitchen.
- 【10 Speed Stand Mixer】 An easy-to-use speed button gives you complete control over mixing, and with 10 speeds, you'll have a wider range of speeds to choose from. Full metal core can resist high-intensity operation and ensure a long service life.
- 【4.8Qt Stainless Steel Bowl】4.8Qt stainless steel mixing bowl offers enough capacity, meets all your kitchen needs. This AlfaBot dough mixer can reach the bottom and sides of the bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly. The Stand Mixer is easy to use for making cakes, breads, cookies, pastry, muffins and waffle.
- 【 Dough Hook & Flat Beater & Whisk】 Double dough hooks, a flat beater and wire whisk, and a splash guard to help you mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily, without making a mess. Note: The attachments (dough hook and beater) can’t be washed with strong acid and strong alkaline detergents, which may lead to corrosion. They are NOT dishwasher safe.
- Turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 available attachments
- 6 quart stainless steel bowl with handle to mix up to 13 dozen cookies or 8 loaves of bread
- Bowl-lift design for sturdy bowl support when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches
You should locate a mixer that will last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, which is essential to make sure that they are durable and certainly will not break effortlessly.
Among the most considerations whenever choosing a mixer is how versatile it really is. The greater features it has, the better - as long as they are useful ones! The best mixers are frequently equipped with an assortment of accessories such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to utilize according to what you are making.
Size also matters whenever choosing your mixer. You shall desire to make certain that it will fit in your kitchen area.
The energy of the mixer normally a good thing to think about. You want to find a mixer with enough power in order that it may do all of the tasks you need it to do, but not too much so that you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have enough energy to mix ingredients thoroughly. A motor that is strong will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check whether the mixer has a powerful blade that can break down lumps of dough without any problems.
The cost of the mixer is also important to start thinking about. You want to locate a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou won't have to be concerned about constantly changing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, that may be very useful.
There are lots of types of mixers on the market today and they all come using their very own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution in regards to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You may also want a machine with multiple speeds so which you can choose between high or low speed depending about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best home mixer will also have a feature that enables you to lock the head onto the dish, which makes it more secure and stops any unwelcome motion during usage.