Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Braun HM5100WH MultiMix Hand Mixer, White
- 50% More Power* 350 watts of power beats the ingredients and the competition. *Wattage and mixing effort (mixing cake batter, external tests) compared to leading competitors.
- Half the Mixing Effort* SmartMix technology delivers an in-line vertical motor design that shifts the weight of the mixer out of your hand and into the bowl. *Mixing effort (mixing cake batter, external tests) compared to leading competitors.
- Quick Cleanup EasyClean design has a completely sealed system, so nothing gets inside the housing, and dishwasher-safe parts make cleaning easy
- One-Handed VarioControl A simple turn of the VarioControl speed dial is all it takes to adjust the speed while you mix, and the touch of a button lets you switch between accessories.
- Attachments for Every Task MultiWhisk, both whisk and beater in one, creates volume for light, airy mixtures. The sturdy dough hooks are perfect for homemade bread and pizza.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Best Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in every house. It is one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be utilized for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are lots of forms of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Below we show the five top models you can buy.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- Compact Designed And More Color Options - The stand mixer is less than 7lbs with dimension 12.9*7*10.2 In, small and easy to storage,which could help space-saving. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen,apartment,or limited storage space. And multiple colors to choose,meet a variety of aesthetic needs for your kitchen.
- 3.2Qt Capacity and Tilt Head Design - Our little kitchen mixer equipped with 3.2Qt stainless steel bowl,suitable for new baker,1-2 members family or couples,easy to operate and clean up.Tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily.And transparent anti-splash lid could prevent the ingredient making a mess.
- 6 Speeds and 4 Anti-Slip Suckers - This Mini Mixer has 6 different speed options,suitable for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cake cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions,could suit perfectly to different ingredients.Chassis 4 stronger suckers,can keep the machine steady and avoid moving or bounce during operation.
- SAME MIXING ACTION AS KITCHENAID STAND MIXERS*: Don't pay hundreds of dollars more than you need to for the same mixing performance. Get the same planetary mixing action as the high-priced brand and spend your savings on fancy ingredients instead.
- THOROUGH MIXING AND COMPLETE BOWL COVERAGE. As you mix, each attachment rotates around the entire bowl as it spins at your selected speed. This planetary mixing action ensures that ingredients are mixed thoroughly and provides complete bowl coverage.
- POWERS THROUGH THE THICKEST DOUGH AND MAINTAINS CONSTANT SPEED. No matter how thick or heavy your ingredients are, the powerful 300 watt motor of this kitchen stand mixer maintains constant speed.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers. This mixer performs better than 2-beater stand mixers, and features the popular tilt-up head design for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- Baking with ease: Effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like breads, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes and more with a powerful, 300 watt motor.
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing.
It is important to find a mixer that will last. There are many different materials that mixers are made from, which is crucial to ensure that they are durable and will not break easily.
One of the most essential things whenever picking a mixer is how versatile it is. The more features it has, the better - so long as they are helpful ones! The very best mixers are often equipped with a number of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of dependent on what you're making.
Size additionally matters when choosing your mixer. You will desire to make sure it will fit in your kitchen area.
The energy of the mixer normally a good thing to think about. You will need to find a mixer with enough power in order that it may do most of the tasks you need it doing, not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have sufficient energy to mix ingredients completely. A strong motor will ensure that your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You need to also check whether the mixer has a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without the problems.
The price for the mixer is also important to consider. You want to find a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou won't have to be concerned about constantly replacing it.
Range Speed Settings:
Many mixers have actually multiple speed settings, which can be beneficial.
There are numerous types of mixers available on the market today and they all come with their own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution with regards to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You might also want a machine with multiple speeds so you can choose from high or low speed depending about what you’re mixing at any given time.
The most useful kitchen mixer will additionally have a feature that allows you to lock the mind onto the bowl, making it more secure and prevents any unwelcome movement during usage.