Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Braun Electric Hand Mixer, 9-Speed, 350W, Lightweight with Soft Anti-Slip Handle, Accessories to Beat & Whisk (Multi-Whisk), Dough Hooks to Knead & 2-Cup Chopper + Storage Bag, MultiMix 5, HM5130
- 50% more power 350 watts of power beats the ingredients and the competition. Wattage and mixing effort (mixing cake batter, external tests) compared to leading competitors.
- Half the mixing effort smartmix technology delivers an in-line vertical motor design that shifts the Weight of the mixer out of your hand and into the bowl. Mixing effort (mixing cake batter, external tests) compared to leading competitors.
- Quick cleanup easy clean design has a completely sealed system, so nothing gets inside the housing, and dishwasher-safe parts make cleaning easy
- One-Handed variocontrol a simple turn of the variocontrol speed dial is all it takes to adjust the speed while you mix, and the touch of a button lets you switch between accessories.
- Attachments for every task , both whisk and beater in one, creates volume for light, airy mixtures. The sturdy dough hooks are perfect for homemade bread and pizza, and the chopper has a 2-cup capacity.
- Comfortable control an ergonomic, super-soft grip keeps you comfortably in control.
5 Of The Best Selling Kitchen Mixers You Can Buy
A kitchen mixer is a must-have in just about any house. It's one of the most essential kitchen appliances because it helps you to prepare food and make drinks, and it will also be properly used for other purposes like kneading dough or making bread. There are many different kinds of mixers on the market, but which features should you look for?
Here we show the five top kitchen mixers you can but.
- No Time Wasting - Why pull out a traditional stand mixer when this ultimate hand mixer has all the functions you need in a jiffy. It is the perfect solution for the busy baker with a 5-speed dial and extra turbo function letting you choose the optimum mixing speed for any recipe.
- Maximum Comfort - Lightweight and with a soft grip non-slip handle, you can knead, mix and whip in comfort. The slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch and the upright stance design makes the hand held mixer easy to set aside.
- Versatile Attachments - No more working hands, the heavy-duty dough mixer hooks take the hard work out of kneading dough and other heavy mixtures. The powerfully designed beater attachments are perfect for beating heavy cream, butter, egg whites and batters as well as dishes like mashed potatoes! Use the easy eject control to release and clean your dishwasher safe attachments.
- Two-in-one: Lightweight hand mixer easily detaches from the base for extra mixing versatility to tackle any baking recipe.
- Mix with ease: With 290 watts peak power and 6 adjustable speeds, plus Quick burst, you can tailor your kitchen mixer to take on any task at hand, from a fast whip to a slow stir.
- Comfort and control: Bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl to eliminate messy drips. The shift & stir feature rotates the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by KitchenAid to look and work like-new. The product includes original accessories, and is backed by a 6-month warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- 350-WATT MOTOR & DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Handle even your largest batches thanks to a powerful motor and robust die-cast metal design
- EASY LIFT TILT-HEAD DESIGN WITH AUTO LOCK - Enjoy clear visibility and easy access to the mixing bowl thanks to a tilt-back head, which automatically secures upon closure for added peace of mind
- 7 SPEED SETTINGS & ACCESSORY PORT - Turn your mixer into a kitchen multi-tool with 7-optimized speeds for essential mixing and an accessory port that is compatible with third-party attachment ecosystems
It is important to look for a mixer which will last. There are many different materials that mixers are produced from, and it is crucial to ensure that they are durable and will not break effortlessly.
One of the many important things when picking a kitchen mixer is how versatile it really is. The greater amount of features it has, the better - as long as they are of help ones! The best mixers are usually equipped with an assortment of attachments such as beaters, whisks, or dough hooks so you can choose which attachment to make use of dependent on what you are making.
Size also matters when choosing your kitchen mixer. You shall wish to make sure that it will fit in your kitchen .
The power of the mixer can be a good thing to start thinking about. You want to find a mixer with enough power to ensure it could do all the tasks you need it to accomplish, but not too much so you have to constantly be changing settings. A good mixer should have sufficient power to mix ingredients thoroughly. A strong motor will make sure your dough is mixed quickly and that your whipped cream is light and fluffy. You should also check always whether the mixer features a blade that is powerful that can break down lumps of dough without any problems.
The cost for the mixer is also essential to start thinking about. You want to find a mixer with high quality and a reasonable price soyou may not have to concern yourself with constantly changing it.
Amount of Speed Settings:
Many mixers have numerous speed settings, which can be very helpful.
There are various types of mixers in the marketplace today and they all come along with their very own sets of pros and cons. There is no size fits all solution as it pertains to finding the mixer that is perfect your needs.
You could also want a machine with several speeds so you can select from high or low speed based on what you’re mixing at any given time.
The best home mixer will also have an element that enables you to lock the head onto the bowl, making it more secure and prevents any undesirable movement during usage.